What I offer
What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the rest of the world calls a butterfly.
In person and online
Individual psychological support might be what you are looking for if:
- you are curious to know yourself better, and you want to focus on your personal growth;
- for too long, you have been feeling unfulfilled or stuck, circling the same problems;
- you are often feeling anxious, scared, sad, mad, dependent on someone or something, and these emotions limit your capacity for action in life;
- you are going through a significant change, or you are processing a separation or a loss;
- you would love to have a better relationship with your sexuality. relationships – especially love relationships – are often sources of pain and frustration;
- you went through a traumatic experience, recently or in your past.
Motherhood can be one of the most incredible, intense, beautiful, and destabilizing experiences in life. No matter if you are a new mom, a mom of a teenager, or if your children have already left your “nest”: sooner or later, it happens that we tell ourselves: “I am not a good mom!”. Sometimes we feel alone or frustrated, weighed by the daunting responsibility to raise, love, and teach our kids how to be human.
Psychological support could be helpful for you if:
- you want to build up more trust in yourself and feel more nourished in your role as a mom;
- you want to choose how to respond to your child instead of re-acting;
- you want your motherhood experience to become an opportunity for growth;
- you want to determine what kind of mom you want to be instead of applying models that you inherited from the female figures of your family.
Whether you are married or facing a divorce, committed to fidelity, or open to exploring, in a polyamorous couple, in a gay couple, in a heterosexual couple:
regardless of the kind of relationship you are in, you could benefit from psychological support if:
- you want to invest in your relationship and love each other more and better;
- you are experiencing some difficulties, and one or both of you struggle with aspects of your relationship;
- sexuality is not exciting, you are feeling frustrated, or you are losing interest;
- you are in a crisis, and you have to decide whether you want to stay together or separate your lives;
- you are separated, and you have kids. You want to learn how to be good parents together while not being a romantic couple anymore.
(in person or online) – Free!
Take the chance to assess if my approach corresponds to what you are looking for by booking a free-of-charge informational meeting.
Social and emotional literacy for kids
Music, Movement & Mindfulness
I teach classes for 3 to 10-year-old children. I use storytelling and picture books to framework group activities based on voice, dance, and creative expression. In this context, music is an experience geared towards supporting children’s development and fostering a clearer sense of who they are.
The non-judgmental and welcoming environment helps them listen to themselves and others with an open and vibrant heart. They experience mediation and cooperation within the community.
Moments of meta-reflection and mindfulness accompany this process. The ultimate goal is to sensitize kids to mutual respect, kindness, empathy, and beauty.
Training for parents and educators
Parallel to my work with children, I teach experiential training courses for parents and teachers in Italy and abroad. The topics are similar to children’s classes. I structure the program according to the educators’ expectations and needs.
I periodically facilitate groups focusing on personal growth or themes like motherhood, femininity, sexuality, parenting, and mindfulness.